The Level 2 Seated Exercise Leader training has been designed specifically for organisations working with the older adults and people with disabilities.
By participating on the course, attendees will develop the knowledge and skills required deliver fun, effective and interactive Seated Exercise sessions themselves. No previous physical activity training is required.
The benefits of this course are;
• Having a trained member of staff internally who can deliver safe and and effective sessions that are adapted to suit the needs of your clients
• Being able to have sessions at times suitable to you and your clients
• It is cost efficient. After the training course there are no costs to run the sessions, meaning you can run as many sessions as you like
• The sessions can support your CQC rating
• It is an excellent option for CPD
At the end of the course attendees will be able to:
• Explain the benefits of physical activity on physical and mental health
• Demonstrate how to safely deliver exercise to older adults and those with disabilities
• Design a structured Seated Exercise session
• Implement appropriate equipment in to the class delivery
• Apply differentiation to support varying needs of participants
• Effectively monitor and evaluate the participant progress
We recommend that the Seated Exercise Leader training is renewed the latest training guidelines.